Followers

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

My New Hobby


I have a new hobby. It involves adding a bass line to a song which doesn't have good bass by using a audio screen recorder (in windows) and i play the original song in 1 window and i play bass notes using an online tone generator in another tab ( Szynalski Tone Generator ).Thus it records both and it becomes 1 track. Here are some tracks I did:

Note: Listen to the original and then my track (in good headphones/sound systems).

Original: Amazing Grace (My chains are gone) -BYU Noteworthy


Same song with added bass line:

Amazing Grace (My chains are gone)-BYU Noteworthy (with added bass line)

Original : Canon In D (You are my All in All)


Same Song with Added Bass Line:

Canon In D (You Are My All in All) (with added bass line)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please mention your name if you are commenting as anonymous: